Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
Systems Interface has widespread experience and capabilities with supervisory control and data acquisition
systems in numerous industries including food and beverage, material handling, pulp and paper, water treatment,
wastewater treatment, and aerospace.
As office-to-plant floor network integration increases, so do shipments and services thanks to this rapidly growing capability.
Systems Interface engineers are skilled and trained in the latest SCADA/MMI control product releases.
Our applications specialties include Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk view® RSView32® and Wonderware InTouch®.
Examples of past SCADA applications include:
- Lift Station Telemetry, Wastewater Treatment Plant, and Water Distribution for numerous municipalities.
- Turnkey Nuclear Waste Receiving and Processing (WRAP) System design.
- Anodized Tank Line Control in a Chemical Process and Wastewater Pre-treatment Area of a Rocket Factory
- Plant-Wide Process Control for a Major Coffee Manufacturer
- Control and Supervision of Glass Annealing
- Loading/Unloading Silo System for a Major Pasta Manufacturer
- Control and supervision of Mobile Soil Remediation Plant
- Acetator Control of a High Grain Process for a Major Food Manufacturer
- Control and supervision of Infrared Heating Ovens
- Control and supervision of Autoclaves